Requirements For Residence Visa
1. Letter in Portuguese addressed to the Responsible of the Consular Section requesting the issuance of a residence permit visa and justifying the request.
2. Passport with at least 9 months remaining validity;
3. Fully completed application form in black ink and capital letters. Download the Angola visa application form;
4. Two (2) recent colour passport size photograph (affix one to the application form);
5. Photocopy of passport pages containing information regarding the migratory flow (recent visas to Angola (max 2) and other visas (in conjunction with angolan visas to complete 4 or 4 other visas if never been in Angola);
6. Photocopy of the International Vaccination Certificate: main page with holder’s data and page with vaccination against yellow fever;
7. EEC citizens must provide proof of residence in the UK. Non-British must in addition provide proof of legal status (photocopy of UK visa);
8. Unaccompanied minors or traveling with a third party: notarised authorisation from parents or legal guardian;
9. Standard Criminal record (except children) – Subject Access (Met Police) or Police Certificate (ACRO Criminal Records Office) translated to portuguese (translation authenticated by a public notary, the Foreign Office in Milton Keynesand the Consular Section);
10. Medical Certificate issued by the respective Health Centre (GP), which certifies that the applicant does not suffer from any infectious disease translated to Portuguese, authenticated by public notary, apostilled by the Foreign Office in Milton Keynes and authenticated by this Consular Section) (+ 2 copies)
11. Declaration of commitment to obeying the laws in force in Angola (to be authenticated by the Consular Section). fill online or download sample;
12. Proof of means of subsistence while in Angola (equivalent to USD 200/day; please present bank account statement for the past 3 months);
Where necessary, the Consular Section reserves the right to request the submission of other documents, as well as an invitation to interview.