Requirements For Ordinary Visa
1. Fully completed Angola visa application form in capital letters and black ink
2. A passport with at least 9 months validity and 2 blank pages
3. Two (2) recent colour passport photographs (glue one to application form write name on the back of the other)
4. Itinerary (online, airline or travel agent pre-booking). Purchase of ticket is not necessary
5. Bank statement (recent and first page only ((original (to be returned) and photocopy)
6. Professional Occupation
– Letter from employer addressed to the Consular Section and declaring employment or Educational Institution (not a declaration, a document with school letterhead) or proof of enrolment;
– Self-employed persons may present the latest Inland Revenue receipt/letter and a cover letter describing line of business.
– Unemployed persons write a letter addressed to the Consular Section declaring unemployment and a letter from Department of Works and Pensions if receiving State Benefits.
7. PROOF OF ADDRESS
– British citizens do not require proof of address
– ECC Citizens must provide one proof of UK residence (original and photocopy):
– Tenancy agreement
– Council Tax
– Water bill
– Full UK Driving License (send copy of license and counterpart, NOT the original documents. The Consular Section will not be responsible for the loss of any original documents).
– Non-British citizens must ALSO submit proof of their legal status in the UK, in addition to requirement 07 , (present one (photocopy)):
– British Work visa
– Student visa
– Residence visa
8. INVITATION LETTERS – in Portuguese
The invitation letters MUST be annexed to the visa application form. Copies in PDF or TIFF format can be sent to the Consular Section by e-mail to email@example.com. Files larger than 2MB will not be accepted.
– Sent by an Angolan citizen declaring responsibility for stay and accommodation. Must include a copy of Angolan ID Card authenticated by a notary);
– Sent by a non-Angolan citizen declaring responsibility for stay and accommodation. Must include a copy of passport including the work or residence visa or copy of residence card